Planet Keef's New Logo

When I renamed my 'doing things' channel to Planet Keef (it had previously been Keef Makes and before that Keef Talks), only about a month ago, I made a spiffy new logo for it. It was shiny metallic 3D letters spelling out the name, orbiting a 3D model of the earth. It was all very slick, and had a wonderfully bombastic fanfare to go with it. And it was totally wrong for the character of me and my channel. I mentioned that I wasn't 100% thrilled with it at the time, but I had to get something up.

Anyway, a few weeks later, completely out of the blue, I got an email from a 20-something freelance graphic designer in Liverpool. He said he was a big fan, and he'd made a logo for Planet Keef. I had a look at the logo and fell in love with it more or less instantly. Here it is:
The designer's name is Will Gossage. We agreed a modest fee and I set about nailing the logo to everything connected with Planet Keef. You can see more of Will's work on his website www.goss-art.com or instagram.com/gossart.

To show our appreciation and to launch the new logo, we made a video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MacAllister Electric Planer Review

I'm Back!

Evolution R255+ Sliding Mitre Saw | Unboxing, Assembly, First Use, Review