Welcome to my Planet!

Yo dudes, wassup?

New year, new channel, new blog. This is the blog that goes with my new YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/planetkeef. I'll be linking to all the new videos here, and you can leave comments here or on YouTube.

What is this Planet, Keef?
I might call it 'an eclectic mix' - it will cover a range of topics that interest me (except cooking, which has its own channel and website). I'll be doing woodwork and DIY, Arduino and electronics, coding and software tutorials, general chitchat, maybe some ASMR, road trips and travel. And if any companies are kind enough to send me products, I'll do unboxing and reviews of those things.

Bear in mind, I'm not an expert in most of the things I'll be playing with, so I'll be approaching most projects from a beginner's viewpoint. So don't expect perfection, or anything close, and do expect missteps, mishaps and mistakes.

It should be fun, can't wait to get started!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MacAllister Electric Planer Review

I'm Back!

Evolution R255+ Sliding Mitre Saw | Unboxing, Assembly, First Use, Review